How to bleach:
- Do a strand test before full head application
- Make sure your hair is dry and combed.
- Protect your clothes and wear gloves
- Mix bleach with the developer in a plastic, ceramic, or glass bowl. Do not use a metal bowl or utensils, it can stain and affect the bleach.
- Stir until there are no clumps, and the mixture is smooth.
- Part the hair down the center into two sections and then part the hair into four sections. Two sections on top and two on the bottom.
- Use a brush, start at the back where the hair is the thickest and work into small sections from the roots to down. Make sure each section is fully covered.
- Let the bleach sit 20-30 min if you are using the 30 vol developer or 30-40 min if you are using the 20 vol developer.
- The bleach may warm and may tingle the scalp, but that is normal.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with cool water and ensure that all product has been washed out.
- Don’t use conditioner if you want to color your hair right after bleach, this will help the color to absorb better and stay on longer.
What to do before and after bleaching:
- Wait at least two to three weeks between bleaching sessions to avoid sensitivity.
- A few weeks before bleaching use a deep conditioning mask at least twice a week to make sure hair is hydrated and healthy.
- Avoid using heat styling tools for 2-3 weeks after bleaching.
- It’s best to leave your roots till the end of the application process. Start at mid-length and ends first then wait 5-10 minutes before going back to do your roots.
- Allow hair to process for no more than 50 minutes. Check on hair every 10-15 minutes to evaluate the color lift.
Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ceteareth -25, Sodium Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ammonium Nitrate, Sodium Pyrophosphate.
Sodium Silicate, Potassium Persulfate, Magnesium Carbonate, Ammonium Persulfate, Paraffium Liquidum, Silica, Cellulose Gum, Carbomer, Urea, EDTA, Parfum, CI 77077, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.