Your shopping cart is empty
Tara Tangerine is the ultimate neon orange UV reactive hair dye that shows off your brightness even under fluorescent light and nourishes like a deep conditioner while you color. For best results, bleach your hair to level 7-8 blonde with our Amazing Bleach Kit.
Then apply Tara Tangerine hair dye straight after on dry, unconditioned hair, and in 90-120 minutes, you will have intense purple hair color that lasts 8-12 washes. All fun with no commitments!
– Ultra creamy formula that deeply conditions while depositing color.
– Conditioner-based, no ammonia.
– All products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Color remains about 10-18 washes results may vary.
Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Reduce or stop using a curling iron, hot rollers, flat iron, blow dryer, or other heating tools. Heat tools damage hair, and bleach is already going to be hard on it.
Hair that is natural, not treated, is healthier and will suffer less from the bleach.
1. Comb your hair (Combing your hair before bleach helps you to apply everything more evenly and smoothly)
2. Bleach your hair up to level 7/8
3. Wash off bleach and dry your hair. If your hair is too yellow, use some purple or blue toner\shampoo that can help neutralize the yellow into white. Apply and leave it in for 5-10 minutes.
That is important for orange hair colors so the yellowness won't turn the orange into dark yellow undertone.
4. Apply a thick layer of hair color.
5. Leave the hair color for at least two hours or more. You can go for hours or even overnight.
6. The longer you keep it in, the longer the color will last, and the brighter will be the result.
7. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
9. Maintain your hair by using SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO!
10. Mix your leftover hair color with your regular conditioner or use it as a conditioner to maintain the brightness of your hair color at least once in 2 weeks.