Your shopping cart is empty
Wanda Copper is a rich golden copper hair color that is vibrant and lively. The semi-permanent hair dye applies and nourishes like a conditioner. For best results, we recommend bleaching your hair to medium or light blonde (level 9) with our Amazing Bleach Kit first. You can apply Wanda Copper straight after to dry, unconditioned hair. In 60-90 minutes you will have intense color that lasts 8-12 washes. All fun with no commitments!
– Conditioner based, no ammonia
– All our products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Color remains about 8-12 washes results may vary.
– Pastel tones tend to fade faster, we recommend storing the leftover color or mixing it with your conditioner for a regular touch-up.
Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Reduce or stop using a curling iron, hot rollers, flat iron, blow dryer, or other heating tools. Heat tools damage hair, and bleach is already going to be hard on it.
Hair that is natural, not treated, is healthier and will suffer less from the bleach.
1. Comb your hair (Combing your hair before bleach helps you to apply everything more evenly and smoothly)
2. Bleach your hair up to level 8
3. Wash off bleach and dry your hair. If your hair is too yellow, use some purple or blue toner\shampoo that can help neutralize the yellow into white. Apply and leave it in for 5-10 minutes.
That is important for orange hair colors so the yellowness won't turn the orange into dark yellow undertone.
4. Apply and massage a thick layer of hair color into your hair
5. Leave the hair color for at least two hours or more. You can go for hours or even overnight.
6. The longer you keep it in, the longer the color will last, and the brighter will be the result.
7. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
9. Maintain your hair by using SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO!
10. Mix your leftover hair color with your regular conditioner or use it as a conditioner to maintain the brightness of your hair color at least once in 2 weeks.