Your shopping cart is empty
Amelia Aqua Blue is a Mediterranean sea-inspired blue color that gives you irresistible aquamarine hair dye that nourishes like a deep conditioner while you color. For best results, bleach your hair to level 8/9 blonde with our Amazing Bleach Kit.
Then apply Amelia Aqua Blue hair dye straight after on dry, unconditioned hair, and in 60-90 minutes, you will have intense blue hair color that lasts 15+ washes. All fun with no commitments!
– Ultra creamy formula that deeply conditions while depositing color.
– Conditioner-based, no ammonia.
– All products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Color remains about 15-25 washes results may vary.
- You can store the leftover color or mix it with your conditioner for a regular touch-up.
Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Reduce or stop using a curling iron, hot rollers, flat iron, blow dryer, or other heating tools. Heat tools damage hair, and bleach is already going to be hard on it.
Hair that is natural, not treated, is healthier and will suffer less from the bleach.
1. Comb your hair (Combing your hair before bleach helps you to apply everything more evenly and smoothly)
2. Bleach your hair up to level 7/8
3. Wash off bleach and dry your hair. If your hair is too yellow, use some purple or blue toner\shampoo that can help neutralize the yellow into white. Apply and leave it in for 5-10 minutes.
That is important for blue hair colors so the yellowness won't turn the blue into green undertone.
4. Apply a thick layer of hair color.
5. Leave the hair color for at least two hours or more. You can go for hours or even overnight.
6. The longer you keep it in, the longer the color will last, and the brighter will be the result.
7. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
1.Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo.
2.Rinse hair with cool water each time you wash to minimize fading process. Reduce hair washing days to extend color.
3.Maintain your hair by using SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO!
4.Mix your leftover hair color with your regular conditioner or use it as a conditioner to maintain the brightness.
1. Amelia Aqua Blue shows up best on level 10 blonde hair but level 9 works as well, Amelia is one of our strongest pigments so, you can expect this to last longer than 3+ months.
2. So, if you want the color on the label, leave it in no longer than 2 hours, leave in more if you want a stronger more intense result, and leave 1h if you want something lighter.
4. Want more tips? Email us at email@example.com and ask our expert!
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, HC Blue No. 15, Methylparaben, Basic Blue 124, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Basic Yellow 40.