Your shopping cart is empty
Our candy pastel Polly Pink will have you seeing the world through rose colored glasses. The semi-permanent hair dye applies and nourishes like a conditioner. For best results, we recommend bleaching your hair to light blonde (level 9-10) with our Amazing Bleach Kit first. You can apply Polly Pink straight after to dry, unconditioned hair. In 60-90 minutes you will have intense color that lasts 8-12 washes. All fun with no commitments!
– Ultra creamy formula that deeply conditions while depositing color.
– Conditioner based, no ammonia.
– All products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Color remains about 8-15 washes results may vary.
- You can store the leftover color or mix it with your conditioner for a regular touch-up.
Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Reduce or stop using a curling iron, hot rollers, flat iron, blow dryer, or other heating tools. Heat tools damage hair, and bleach is already going to be hard on it.
Hair that is natural, not treated, is healthier and will suffer less from the bleach.
1. Comb your hair (Combing your hair before bleach helps you to apply everything more evenly and smoothly)
2. Bleach your hair up to level 8\9
3. Wash off bleach and dry your hair. If your hair is too yellow, use some purple or blue toner\shampoo that can help neutralize the yellow into white. Apply and leave it in for 5-10 minutes. That is important for pink hair colors so the yellowness won't turn the pink into orange or ashy orange.
4. Apply a thick layer of hair color.
5. Leave the hair color for at least two hours or more. You can go for hours or even overnight.
6. The longer you keep it in, the longer the color will last, and the brighter will be the result.
7. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
1.Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo.
2.Rinse hair with cool water each time you wash to minimize fading process. Reduce hair washing days to extend color.
3.Maintain your hair by using SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO!
4.Mix your leftover hair color with your regular conditioner or use it as a conditioner to maintain the brightness.
1. Polly Pink shows up best on level 10 blonde hair.
2. Polly Pink will most likely just add a light rose tint to medium blonde hair (level 7-8) If you want to change up your pastel looks often, Polly Pink is a good one to start with. Our lighter colors (Polly Pink, Rosie Gold, Thelma) tend to be easier to remove from the hair.
3. Want more tips? Email to email@example.com and ask our expert!
Includes 115ml of color.
Aqua, cetearyl alchohol, distearoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methossulfate, ceteareth -20, citric acid, CI 45100, oleth -5 phosphate, dioleyl phosphate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, basic violet 16, etethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben.