Your shopping cart is empty
Lydia's luscious lavender is a soft, pastel vibe, the perfect mix of grunge and glamour. This hair dye nourishes like a deep conditioner while you color. For best results, bleach your hair to level 7-8 blonde with our Amazing Bleach Kit.
Then apply Lydia Lavender hair dye straight after on dry, unconditioned hair, and in 60-90 minutes, you will have intense purple hair color that lasts 8-12 washes. All fun with no commitments!
– Ultra creamy formula that deeply conditions while depositing color.
– Conditioner-based, no ammonia.
– All products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Color remains about 10-18 washes results may vary.
- You can store the leftover color or mix it with your conditioner for a regular touch-up.
Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Reduce or stop using a curling iron, hot rollers, flat iron, blow dryer, or other heating tools. Heat tools damage hair, and bleach is already going to be hard on it.
Hair that is natural, not treated, is healthier and will suffer less from the bleach.
1. Comb your hair (Combing your hair before bleach helps you to apply everything more evenly and smoothly)
2. Bleach your hair up to level 7/8
3. Wash off bleach and dry your hair. If your hair is too yellow, use some purple or blue toner\shampoo that can help neutralize the yellow into white. Apply and leave it in for 5-10 minutes.
That is important for violet hair colors so the yellowness won't turn the violet into brown or ashy brown.
4. Apply a thick layer of hair color.
5. Leave the hair color for at least two hours or more. You can go for hours or even overnight.
6. The longer you keep it in, the longer the color will last, and the brighter will be the result.
7. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
1.Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo.
2.Rinse hair with cool water each time you wash to minimize fading process. Reduce hair washing days to extend color.
3.Maintain your hair by using SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO!
4.Mix your leftover hair color with your regular conditioner or use it as a conditioner to maintain the brightness.
1. Lydia Lavender only shows up best on level 10 blonde hair.
2. Lydia Lavender can be tricky for people who don't know how light or dark they want their violet.
2. Lydia Lavender will be quite a dark pastel if you leave it overnight, it can remind you of Rosemary Mauve.
3. So, if you want the color on the label, leave it in no longer than 2 hours, leave in more if you want a stronger more intense result, and leave 1h if you want something lighter.
4. Want more tips? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask our expert!
Includes 115ml of color.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, CI 45100, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Acid Violet 43, Basic Blue 99, Basic Brown 16, BasicRed 76, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Violet 2, Propylparaben, Basic Blue 124, Basic Red 51, Basic Violet 16.