Your shopping cart is empty
Veronica White is that ultimate platinum blond hair dye. This semi-permanent hair dye applies and nourishes like a conditioner. For best results, we recommend bleaching your hair to platinum blonde (level 10) with our Amazing Bleach Kit first. Be sure that you don't have any yellow undertone in your bleached hair, if you do, you might need to repeat the coloring more than once to reach the ultimate bleach blond.
Add Veronica White hair color straight on dry, unconditioned hair for 120-180 minutes, and you will have intense platinum blonde hair.
If your hair is still yellowish, repeat the Veronica white hair color until you have converted the yellow tone into platinum blonde, or leave the hair color overnight, like a nourishing mask.
– Start with platinum bleached, unconditioned, dry hair.
– Ultra creamy formula that conditions deeply while depositing color.
– Conditioner-based, no ammonia.
– All products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Color remains about 10-18 washes results may vary.
- You can store the leftover color or mix it with your conditioner for a regular touch-up.
Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Reduce or stop using a curling iron, hot rollers, flat iron, blow dryer, or other heating tools. Heat tools damage hair, and bleach is already going to be hard on it. Hair that is natural, not treated, is healthier and will suffer less from the bleach.
1. Comb your hair (Combing your hair before bleach helps you to apply everything more evenly and smoothly)
2. Bleach your hair up to level 9-10.
3. Wash off bleach and dry your hair. If your hair is too yellow, apply some purple or blue toner\shampoo that can help neutralize the yellow into white wash and leave it in for 5-10 minutes.
4. Apply a thick layer of hair color.
5. Leave the hair color for at least two hours or more. If your hair has any wellownes, go for hours or overnight to reach the best result.
6. The longer you keep it in, the longer the color will last, and the brighter will be the result.
7. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo.
Rinse hair with cool water each time you wash to minimize fading process. Reduce hair washing days to extend color.
Maintain your hair by using SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO!
Mix your leftover hair color with your regular conditioner or use it as a conditioner to maintain the brightness.
1. Veronica White shows up best on level 10 blonde hair.
2. Veronica White will most likely just add a light tint to medium blonde hair (level 8-9)
3. Leave the hair color overnight for real intense result.
3. Want more tips? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask our expert!
The product belongs to the following bundles:
Includes 115ml of color.
Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, distearoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methossulfate, ceteareth -20, citric acid, CI 60730, phenoxyethanol, acid violet 43, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben.