Your shopping cart is empty
Rosie Gold is a flamingo peach, light, and elegant apricot-orange hair color that nourishes like a deep conditioner while you color. For best results, bleach your hair to level 9 blonde with our Amazing Bleach Kit.
Then apply Rosie Gold hair dye straight after on dry, unconditioned hair, and in 120-160 minutes, you will have intense purple hair color that lasts 8-12 washes. All fun with no commitments!
– Ultra creamy formula that deeply conditions while depositing color.
– Conditioner-based, no ammonia.
– All products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Color remains about 10-18 washes results may vary.
- You can store the leftover color or mix it with your conditioner for a regular touch-up.
Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Reduce or stop using a curling iron, hot rollers, flat iron, blow dryer, or other heating tools. Heat tools damage hair, and bleach is already going to be hard on it.
Hair that is natural, not treated, is healthier and will suffer less from the bleach.
1. Comb your hair (Combing your hair before bleach helps you to apply everything more evenly and smoothly)
2. Bleach your hair up to level 7/8
3. Wash off bleach and dry your hair. If your hair is too yellow, use some purple or blue toner\shampoo that can help neutralize the yellow into white. Apply and leave it in for 5-10 minutes.
That is important for light hair colors so the yellowness won't ruin the pastel colors into dark.
4. Apply a thick layer of hair color.
5. Leave the hair color for at least two hours or more. You can go for hours or even overnight.
6. The longer you keep it in, the longer the color will last, and the brighter will be the result.
7. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
1.Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo.
2.Rinse hair with cool water each time you wash to minimize fading process. Reduce hair washing days to extend color.
3.Maintain your hair by using SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO!
4.Mix your leftover hair color with your regular conditioner or use it as a conditioner to maintain the brightness.
1. Rosie Gold only shows up best on level 10 blonde hair, because the hair color is very light and pastel.
2. To get the VERY-BEST of the color, leave the color in overnight! This is the best tip of every color we have, the longer you hold it in, the longer and more intense the color will be.
3. Rosie Gold will most likely just add a very light rose tint to medium blonde hair (level 7-8) If you want to change up your pastel looks often, Rosie Gold is a good one to start with. Our lighter colors(Polly Pink, Rosie Gold, Thelma) tend to be easier to remove from the hair.
4. Want more tips? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask our expert!
Includes 115ml of color.
Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, distearoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methossulfate, ceteareth -20, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, basic orange 31, basic red 51, basic violet 16, basic yellow.