Your shopping cart is empty
Gilda Granny Grey is a silck soft-light-gray dye. The semi-permanent hair dye applies and nourishes like a conditioner. For best results, we recommend bleaching your hair to platinum blonde (level 9-10) with our Amazing Bleach Kit first. Be sure that you don't have any yellow undertone in your bleached hair if you do, then dye your hair with Veronica white or Sylvia Silver to convert any yellow undertone into platinum blonde, repeat that until your hair is blonde, then you can apply Gilda Granny straight after to dry, unconditioned hair. In 90-120 minutes you will have intense color that lasts 8-12 washes. All our products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Any yellow undertone will turn your hair into green, not gray.
– Natural gray hair also needs to be bleached before coloring, otherwise, the color won't attach to your naturally gray hair.
– Start with platinum bleached, unconditioned, dry hair.
– Ultra creamy formula that conditions deeply while depositing color.
– Conditioner-based, no ammonia.
– All products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Color remains about 10-18 washes results may vary.
- You can store the leftover color or mix it with your conditioner for a regular touch-up.
Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Reduce or stop using a curling iron, hot rollers, flat iron, blow dryer, or other heating tools. Heat tools damage hair, and bleach is already going to be hard on it.
Hair that is natural, not treated, is healthier and will suffer less from the bleach.
1. Comb your hair (Combing your hair before bleach helps you to apply everything more evenly and smoothly)
2. Bleach your hair up to level 7/8
3. Wash off bleach and dry your hair. If your hair is too yellow, apply some purple or blue toner\shampoo that can help neutralize the yellow into white wash and leave it in for 5-10 minutes If the shampoo was not effective enough use our Veronica White\Silvia Silver hair dye to get rid of the yellow. Apply it after bleach, leave it in for few hours and repeat the steps until your hair is white.
That is very important for gray hair colors so the yellowness won't turn the gray into green.
4. Apply a thick layer of hair color.
5. Leave the hair color for at least two hours or more. You can go for hours or even overnight.
6. The longer you keep it in, the longer the color will last, and the brighter will be the result.
7. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
1.Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo.
2.Rinse hair with cool water each time you wash to minimize fading process. Reduce hair washing days to extend color.
3.Maintain your hair by using SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO!
4.Mix your leftover hair color with your regular conditioner or use it as a conditioner to maintain the brightness.
1. Gilda Granny will only work on level 10 blonde hair. Any yellow strains will turn into green-ish color instantly.
2. Bleach to level 10, and if there is still any yellownes left, use our semi-permanent hair color Veronica White to neutralize any yellow out and repeat this step until your hair is white.
4. Best is to leave Veronica White conditioning hair color overnight and wake up to bleach blond hair.
3. Want more tips? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask our expert!
The product belongs to the following bundles:
Before coloring, we suggest using Veronica White haircolor so you would have the platinum base because you need clean light, platinum hair to achieve silver-gray, otherwise, your hair will have green tones.