Your shopping cart is empty
Sylvia Silver is ultra-cool icy silver dye. This semi-permanent hair dye applies and nourishes like a conditioner. For best results, we recommend bleaching your hair to platinum blonde (level 9-10) with our Amazing Bleach Kit first. Be sure that you don't have any yellow undertone in your bleached hair, if you do, then dye your hair with (also 90-120 minutes) Veronica white to convert any yellow undertone into platinum blonde, repeat that until your hair is blonde, then you can apply Sylvia Silver straight after to dry, unconditioned hair. In 90-120 minutes you will have intense color that lasts 8-12 washes. All our products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Any yellow undertone will turn your hair into green, not silver.
– Natural gray hair also needs to be bleached before coloring, otherwise, the color won't attach to your naturally gray hair.
– Start with platinum bleached, unconditioned, dry hair.
– Ultra creamy formula that conditions deeply while depositing color.
– Conditioner-based, no ammonia.
– All products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Color remains about 10-18 washes results may vary.
Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Reduce or stop using a curling iron, hot rollers, flat iron, blow dryer, or other heating tools. Heat tools damage hair, and bleach is already going to be hard on it. Hair that is natural, not treated, is healthier and will suffer less from the bleach.
1. Comb your hair (Combing your hair before bleach helps you to apply everything more evenly and smoothly)
2. Bleach your hair up to level 9-10.
3. Wash off bleach and dry your hair. If your hair is too yellow, apply some purple or blue toner\shampoo that can help neutralize the yellow into white wash and leave it in for 5-10 minutes.
4. Apply a thick layer of hair color.
5. Leave the hair color for at least two hours or more. If your hair has any wellownes, go for hours or overnight to reach the best result.
6. The longer you keep it in, the longer the color will last, and the brighter will be the result.
7. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo.
Rinse hair with cool water each time you wash to minimize fading process. Reduce hair washing days to extend color.
Maintain your hair by using SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO!
Mix your leftover hair color with your regular conditioner or use it as a conditioner to maintain the brightness.
1. Silvia Silver shows up best on level 10 blonde hair.
2. Silvia Silver will most likely just add a light tint to medium blonde hair (level 8-9)
3. Leave the hair color overnight for real intense silver result.
3. Want more tips? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask our expert!
Aqua, cetearyl alchohol, distearoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methossulfate, ceteareth -20, acid violet 43, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben.