Want softer colors? Make it lighter with Blanche Toner!
Blanche Toner lightens any semi-permanent hair color, it is a color mixer that can be combined with any semi-permanent hair color to create your custom shade. Results may vary depending on the color and condition of hair. Mix Blanche Toner with any semi-permanent color for lighter, pastel results.
- Mix Blanche Tonic to any of our semi-permanent hair colors until you see the wanted color.
- Apply the mixture to your hair.
– Conditioner based, no ammonia
– Color remains about 8-12 results may vary
– Always do a patch and strand test beforehand
– 100% Vegan & cruelty-free
– Best results with pre-lightened to pale blonde hair
– DIY friendly/mixable colors
For best and lasting results follow our coloring steps:
- Wash your hair the day before and avoid conditioner or any other hair care product, this will help the color to bind and blend more naturally with your hair and it will last longer.
- Natural dark or gray hair needs to be lightened and opened by bleaching before coloring.
- Hair colors can cause allergic reactions, if you have previously experienced an allergic reaction when coloring your hair, spot-test on your skin before coloring your hair.
- Brush your hair well. This step will make applying the dye easier.
- Coat your hairline, ears, and neck with vaseline or cream before applying dye to your hair.
- Shake the jar well before opening it.
- Use gloves for protection.
- Start applying the hair color to your roots and move down. You can also use a brush for easy application. The key is to make sure that your hair is fully covered.
- Once your hair is fully covered, let the hair color sit on your hair for 30-40 minutes. The longer you hold it on, the more intense the color will become.
- Wipe excess dye off of your neck and forehead with a paper towel or wet cloth.
- When the time is up, rinse hair with lukewarm water until the water runs clear. Then apply the protective conditioner. It will help keep your color looking and feeling radiant, soft, and silky.
- You can store the leftover color.